Phastite® for Pipe
Phastite® for pipe combines fast installation with simple assembly to achieve permanent non-welded connections quickly and easily. Phastite fittings are axially swaged to the pipe using a bench-mounted Parker Phastool 100. Once the collar is fully locked to the fitting body, it will not disengage – offering a permanent leak-free connection solution in just minutes!
Highly resistant to vibration, pressure cycling and external loading, Phastite for pipe is a breakthrough technology for high-pressure piping. What’s more, it reduces overall post-welding inspection time and cost by eliminating nondestructive examination (NDE).
- Well suited for hydraulic, water and water/glycol, lubrication and other media
- Compatible with NPS/IPS schedule pipes sizes ¾", 1", 1-1/2" and 2"
- Withstands pressures up to 10,000 psi/700 bar
- Designed to perform at subsea depths of 15,000 feet
- Meets requirements of ASME B31.1 and B31.3
- Tested in accordance with ASTM F1387
- DNV RP-A203 Technical Qualification Program Certificate